- SHIPPING SPECIAL: $9.99 2nd Day Air for orders over $15
HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE:
The Holidays really snuck up on us!
To have plants delivered before Christmas:
The order deadline is 11:00pm Sunday night Dec 15th.
All orders placed after 11:00 pm Sunday Dec 15th will ship Tuesday or Wednesday Jan 7th or 8th
NORMAL SHIPPING SCHEDULE (for live plants)
SHIPPING SPECIAL: $9.99 2nd day air for plant orders over $15. (please separate live plants and heavy hardgoods in a different cart order.
Order deadline is always SUNDAY nights at midnight EST.
we then harvest plants (that were ordered before the deadline) on Monday.
we ship plants (that were ordered before the deadline) on Wednesdays/Thursdays
If your order was placed after midnight EST on Sunday night, it will NOT ship the same week.
We are now shipping live plants to Canada!!! We ship from Florida and "PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE" (click here)is required.
- All livestock MUST be shipped Next Day Air. If you choose anything less than next day air, your order will automatically be upgraded and the additional cost charged to your account. (If, and only if our shipping dept. notices the incorrect method.) Shipment must be signed for... NOT left outside when delivered. (For a loss claim we need photos within 2 hours of delivery, no exceptions.) If you do not have a livestock box added to your order we will automatically add one to your order.
EQUIPMENT & DRY GOODS:
- We ship equipment orders M-F. All orders shipped via FedEx (except US armed forces). FedEx will not deliver to a PO BOX. You must provide an actual street address for delivery.
- Save shipping costs: Do not order substrate/heavy items and plants together on the same order. Place two separate orders for each as the substrate is too heavy to ship "air" and is next to impossible to package plants and substrate together to arrive without being crushed.
- Tip: If possible, consider shipping your plant order to a business (i.e. where you work). This will save you about $4.00 in shipping charges. The business can receive the shipment indoors instead of being left in the cold or heat at your doorstep.
- Our shopping cart system automatically calculates the shipping when you enter your ZIP code & state. You are aware of the shipping charges before you checkout. There are NO packing fees with your order. Your credit card is charged (only once) at the time of ordering on encrypted server.
- We do NOT have access to you credit card information.
- Unlike most on-line companies, we do not attempt to profit from or markup shipping costs to our customers. Every item that we sell has been meticulously weighed so the shipping charges are as accurate as humanly possible.
- With larger orders, we strongly recommend overnight shipping. It's only a few dollars more and well worth the peace of mind knowing that your plants are GUARANTEED to arrive in perfect condition.
We ABSOLUTELY will not ship live items (or perishable items) via ground, unless you reside in zone 1 or 2
- For equipment, the customer needs to check with their local authorities about import duties or tariffs.
- For live plants, the customer needs to check with their local government authorities and ascertain what requirements are necessary for shipping live plants to their respective countries. In some cases, Phytosanitary Certificates are required. These cost $150 dollars and must be ordered at the time of placing the order with us.
- If a customer chooses to place an order without a Phytosanitary Certificate, there is a risk that shipment will not be allowed to enter the respective country, and or the shipment could be seized and destroyed. If this situation occurs, the loss of the plant shipment will be incurred by the customer. (Please understand that different countries have different regulations and requirements for importing live plants. You must contact the proper regulatory agency before ordering.)
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Equipment orders canceled or returned will incur a 20% restocking fee + "actual" shipping charges both ways. NOTE: No returns accepted for electrical items.
o No returns allowed without RMA
- Live plant orders can not be cancelled or delayed if the plants have already been harvested.
- This includes our "Custom Aqua-Scape" service. After we have done the work to design an aqua-scape, cancellations are NOT accepted. At the point of the completion of the service, we often have several hours of time spent.
Refused Shipment Policy:
- Any order refused at the time of delivery will result in NO refunds or credits
- All items that carry a manufactures warranty must be handled through the manufacturer.
- If we are short on a plant item, we reserve the option to substitute. We will do our very best to give a substitute that is satisfactory and we always give some free extra plants with any substitution. We have a 99.71% fill rate.
- If we are short several items at the time of shipping, we will contact you to approve the substitutions BEFORE we ship your order.
- We must be notified by within 2 hours of delivery and a photo of damaged items emailed within 2 hours. Please unpack your order and lay it out. Take good photos so we can match the items up to your order.
- Live plant orders must be signed for when delivered. Perishable items left outside in hot/cold weather are not covered.
- By placing an order, you, the customer, agree to all these terms and conditions.
- When you place your order, please do so only after reading all of the above info. Thank you.