About This Product
Bucephalandra Golden Bell is a vibrant variant belonging to the Bucephalandra family. It's name comes from the region of Borneo in which the plant originates from. Compared to the normal Kedagang Round, the Golden Bell version has narrower and smaller leaves. Golden Bell is a good choice for nano aquariums because of it small size, allowing better plant to scape scaling.
Similar to other buce, Golden Bell is easy to grow, not requiring CO2, highlight, or fertilizer dosing, but they will definitely benefit from them. They can be grown submerged or emerged in an array of setups such as aquariums, terrariums, paludariums, and vivariums. Placement for this aquatic plant is simple and it can be attached to hardscape material or aquarium decor using super glue or thread.
Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the cotton surrounding the roots and plant into a quality substrate.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow