ALGAECIDE: Algae control for the aquarium(cyano bacteria killer)Product Code: FE836
We currently have 968 in stock.
DOSAGE: One capsule per 10 gallons. If blue green algae continues to grow repeat in five days. Do not empty the contents of the capsules directly into the tank. Fill a clean empty pop bottle 3/4 full with tank water. Into that bottle empty the contents of one capsule per each 10 gallons of tank capacity. Place the lid on the bottle and shake vigorously until you have a cloudy mixture without lumps. Turn off all charcoal filtration, ozonation, and U.V. equipment. Pour the contents of the pop bottle over the surface of the tank water trying to get some of the solution in all areas of the tank. If you have air stones or other ways (other than filtration equipment) to keep water circulating, turn these on. If you don't have other means of getting circulation, gently stir the tank water for a few minutes. Make sure it is evenly mixed into the tank water. After 8 hours you can turn the filtration equipment back on. Even after being killed the Blue-Green Algae with not immediately disappear but should stop growing. After 4 or 5 days the algae will begin to deteriorate and can be easily wiped or brushed from surfaces. If after 4 or 5 days, algae growth can still be observed, repeat the treatment. If you notice distress in any of the fauna at any point during the treatments, replace 1/4 to 1/3 of the tank water and apply charcoal filtration. This usually does not occur, in fact the treatment (as described above) can be effective against gram-positive bacterial infections, Pop-Eye, and certain Fungal infections in aquarium fish. It can also effective against Red Algae blooms(SALTWATER)
Cautions: Not for Human Consumption.
For use only in aquariums for treatment of Blue-Green & RED(saltwater) (cyano-bacteria) outbreaks and certain fish diseases. Use latex gloves and eye protection in handling. May be harmful if swallowed or if it comes in contact with eyes. In case of accidental ingestion or contact with the eyes, get medical attention and call a poison control center. Use latex gloves and eye protection when handling.