EHEIM ecco pro
The Easiest Filter to Setup & Use
Model: 2232, 2234, 2236Quick Facts:
The easiest canister filter to handle, specifically designed for first-time aquarium owners
- Everything you need to get started is in the box
- Compact design
- Perfect for novice or experienced aquarists alike
EASY TO SET-UP AND USE!
Whether hidden in your cabinet or out on display, you can count on the EHEIM ecco pro Canister Filter to operate reliably, quietly, worry-free and with longer intervals between cleanings, typically between 3 and 6 months. The new convenient pre-filter design traps dirt at the top of the filter, making regular maintenance easier. Simply rinse the pre-filter and change the fine filter pad and the biomedia in the bottom baskets remains undisturbed
Multi-function handle features
Model 2232 shown above
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Your EHEIM ecco pro kit includes everything you need to get started.
Model 2236 shown above
HIGH PERFORMANCE CERAMICS
The shaft and bearing sleeves of EHEIM ecco pro impellers are made of high performance ceramic They operate with an ultra quiet running smoothness, maximum resilience and extremely long service life. Resistant to heat, corrosion, abrasion and biological substances. Manufactured to withstand the most demanding applications.
I am a first time Aquarium owner, why is the ecco pro the right filter for me?
- You should get the EHEIM ecco pro Easy canister filter becuse it is the easiest canister filter to handle. EHEIM is a leader in aquarium filtration and has a successful track record for quality, reliabilty and durability. This is a brand you can trust.
- The EHEIM ecco pro Easy canister filter was specifically designed for first-time aquarium owners. Set-up of this filter is done in minutes, and EHEIM has included a handy Quick & Easy Set-up and Maintenance Guides as free media.
- The EHEIM ecco pro can be set up and stored away in a cabinet where it will run ultra quielty and you will not have to touch it for months.