About This Product
- All cell cast acrylic construction, 5" diameter chamber. Beefy 1/2" thick flange set for a robust build.
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Silicone O-ring
- Full access to the reaction chamber for easy maintenance
- Micro ball valve effluent control
- MJ1200 pump with diffuser
- pH probe port in lid
- pH probe adapter included
- Compact 8.5 x 9.5 foot print, 14" overall height
- Can be used in sump or as an external unit
- Designed to be used with a CarbonDoser Electronic Regulator*
The CR510 will hold roughly 5 pounds of media and is well suited for reef aquariums up to 125 gallons. The diffuser replaces the standard media plate allowing the reactor to be filled from the very bottom maximizing the amount of media the chamber can hold. The high flow circulation pump permits faster effluent rates as needed for high demand displays.
If the "CarbonDoser Regulator" is not going to be used I recommend using a regulator and a separate bubble counter. I do not recommend using any regulator that has a built in bubble counter.