Hadi Red Pearl (Echinodorus Red Pearl)AquariumPlants.com
Common Name: Hadi Red Pearl Sword
Echinodorus Hadi Red Pearl Sword is a rare type of Amazon Sword which green leaves with red markings throughout. Like most swords, they should be planted directly into the substrate. When using inert substrate such as sand or gravel, it is important to supplement the plants with root tabs as Echinodorus are heavy root feeders. The plant can be grown both emersed and submerged and often times, new leaves can grow to the top above the water line. Overall, this plant is easy and undemanding and very suitable for larger tanks.
- Echinodorus is a very hardy species of aquatic plants. Most Echinodorus require nutrient-dense soil to thrive as they are heavy root feeders.
- Echinodorus grow fairly large and are more suitable for larger planted aquariums.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the cotton surrounding the roots and plant into a quality substrate.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Alismataceae
Origin: South Africa
Co2: Not Required
Propagation: Separate new plantlets from the root
Growth rate: Slow to Moderate
- Identifier Exists:
I wish I would have ordered more, or maybe even the mother! I love this plant so much! It was red, it was green, it was strong, it was wonderful! It had a long root system and it was a fairly large size little bush. The package arrived on time, professionally packed,, and email confirmation throughout the process. These plants made me so excited to change from my artificial plants into real plants. I like the fact that they advertise the size at an affordable price, and fulfill that expectation. So, I can afford to come again. I recommend you try this plant from Aquariumplants.com
This was a perfect add to my planted tank. The colors of the new leaves are brilliant and really make my tank pop.