CO2 Aluminum Cylinder Supply Set / 1L - Professional
- Istafs CO2 cylinders safety standards are approved by Technical Inspection Association (TUV).
- Supporting base keeps CO2 cylinder in position avoiding any potential damage to the CO2 regulator.
- Pressure reduced vertical type CO2 regulator assures constant and accurate CO2 dosing rate.
- Unique top quality ceramic promises the most even and delicate CO2 diffusing effect.
- Acrylic made 2 in 1 CO2 bubble counter provides clear CO2 bubble reading and to be acid and breakage endured.
- Stainless spring design check valve assures most reliable function of stopping backflow. Fastening node assures no bursting out of air tube.
- Seamless aluminum CO2 cylinder.
- Stylish design brings additional elegancy to your aquarium set up.
Included in set:
- 1 cylinder (1L) full weight pressurized CO2 liquid
- 1 cylinder supporting base
- 1 CO2 regulator
- 1 CO2 bubble counter
- 1 CO2 diffuser
- 1 flexible tube
I bought this here 9 months or so ago and now my solenoid is going bad, so I contacted support and bang... We'll send you a new unit as you under the 1 yr warranty... Great company, thanks. Also as for not being standard refills, well that's wrong it's a standard fitting.
I got very upset reading the other review about not being able to refill the tank, so much I almost stopped buying from this site. I did refill the tank at a local paintball store for $3.00. The tank though only can be used for 5 years, which goes for any tank, due to safety regulations. So far no complaints on entire set up, about a year old.
It worked great for 2-3 weeks till it ran out. Unknown to me, the tank and regulator/solenoid connections are NOT USA spec, therefore it basically can't be filled again. (Do a google search and you'll find others with this problem.)
After trying 2 LFS, 3 fire extinguisher places, 3 paintball places, and 3 welding/gas supply places I realized this kit a a $175 disposable kit.
Aquariumplants wont accept a return, did not find a solution for me, and I have no way to use this thing.
Disappointed with the product and VERY disappointed with Aquariumplants for not describing this upfront, not taking back a useless product, and not finding a viable solution.