- Fiddler crabs are a perfect natural way to control algae!
- They will not eat your plants, are easy to maintain, are very hardy.
Aquarium habit & habitat:
- Minimum water capacity of five gallons
- Keep Rocks/driftwood and vegetation in the tank.
- Stocking: Keep one per 5 gallons of aquarium water.
- Temperature of water: Maintain the temperature of your tank water between seventy-five and eighty-four degrees Fahrenheit.
- pH of water: 6.00 to 8.50.
Feeding & Nutrition:
more to come…
Please note: Fiddler crabs are not naturally aggressive, but with all living beings, if they feel threatened they will defend themselves. They have been known to kill fish, but they do not hunt them. If your fish get curious and get a little to close, they may be attacked.