The SPU filter uses a submersible top-mounted pump to draw water past its high output and compact UV Bulb. The UV Bulb is encapsulated in a unique quartz sleeve and the SP13UV includes two replaceable carbon filter cartridges to mechanically & chemically filter organic waste before water passes over the U.V. Bulb.
The efficient design of the SP-UV Elite Series filter allows for U.V. Sterilization to be submersed in both fresh and saltwater aquariums. With its flexibility, the SP-UV Series can be placed anywhere in an aquarium, sump tank, or water garden. The design allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- 395 gallons per hour flow rate
- 120V / 60Hz
- 13″ high, 3″ wide (with stand), 2.5″ deep (with stand)
- Independent power switch for UV light
- Replaceable Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges (2pcs)
- Suitable for both freshwater & saltwater use
- Eradicates and controls free-floating micro-organisms as well as disease causing pathogens
- Built in 27 watt water pump
- 13 Watt UV light
- Built in flow rate adjuster
- Requires no additional plumbing, easy to use
- Separate Power Cord for Pump and UV System
- Flexibility in arrangement. Could be placed in tank or in sump
- Up to 150 gallons