HANNA (HI775) Freshwater Alkalinity Checker® HC (kH testor)
Stop wasting time struggling with a color chart. Get accurate water testing results with our simple handheld colorimeter.
Our freshwater alkalinity colorimeter brings you more precise technology from your standard chemical test kit. With direct digital freshwater alkalinity results our handheld colorimeter eliminates the hassle of color matching.
- The small size of our handheld colorimeter makes it portable and fit perfectly in your pocket..
- Results are achieved easily with simple, one-button operation.
- Easy operation and direct results make measurement quick.
The HI775 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost-effective way to measure alkalinity. Present in varying concentrations in freshwater bodies, alkalinity, from carbonate and noncarbonate salts, provides a buffer against drastic pH changes in water. Used in the drinking water treatment process, the concentration of alkalinity dictates which chemicals are used and at what volumes, as well as protecting finished, potable drinking water in the distribution system. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI775 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water Quality, Environmental, Education, Industrial