The Kessil A360WE Tuna Sun LED for freshwater aquariums features the patented Dense Matrix LED technology that concentrates multiple LED chips into a single array, creating a powerful and penetrating light source with wide coverage. The average penetration of an A360WE is 24″ to 30″ (60-76 cm) for most plants. Penetration can be further enhanced by positioning multiple units in close proximity to each other.
– Different wavelengths are seamlessly blended within a single LED array, emitting uniform color across the coverage range.
– Kessil Logic™ maintains consistent output across the spectrum (6,000 to 9,000 K).
– Beautiful, unrivaled shimmer replicates the look of natural sunlight reflecting from the water.
– Compatible with 0~10 V external controllers. Daisy-chain multiple lights for seamless control from a single source.
– At manual mode you can instantly tune spectrum and intensity for on demand light customization. The quick set creates unique dawn and dusk effects by altering light intensity and color throughout six different time points. With an acclimation mode the introduction of new lights to a tank or new plants to an existing setup is very easy. The acclimation timeline can be customized to suit specific needs.
– The innovative heat management system enhances efficiency and longevity.
Dimensions (H x D): 3.6″ x 4″ (91 x 101 mm)
Weight: 0.95 lb (430 g)
Spectrum:6,000 to 9,000 K
Coverage: Up to 24″ (60 cm) surface diameter
Power Supply: 100-240V AC (input), 19 V DC (output)
Power Consumption: 90 W
Scope of delivery:
1x A360WE Tuna Sun LED
1x DC Power Supply
1x DC Extension Cable
2x Gold Metal Hook
2x Hanging Bracket