*********Sicce Micra Plus Pump 158*********
****Sicce Micra Plus Pump 158 GPH 2.8 FT Head****
Sicce Micra Plus Pump 158 GPH, 2.8 ft. Head
Micra Plus Pumps are completely submersible recirculation pumps for every type of aquarium, terrarium, internal or external fountain, landscaping construction, and for any application which requires the recirculation of water. Built in accordance with the most strict international safety standards, the pumps are easy to maintain and have incredible small dimensions for their elevated performance and reliability. The entire line is provided with a variable flow rate regulator as well as adaptors to connect flexible hoses from 13mm to 20mm. The compact dimensions of these pumps, make them ideal for use in small spaces.
* Pump Dimensions: 43mm x 57mm x 52mm
* Outlet: 13mm
* Outlet Tube Adapter Size: 1/2″ or 3/8″
* 158gph adjustable flow rate
* 1.9 feet shut off
* 6 watts/ 120 volts
* CE & UL listed
* 2 year guarantee
* Stainless steal shaft
* Fully submersible
* Interchangeable sponge filter
* Tubing adapter for rigid or flexible tubing included
Thanks to of 35 years of experience, Sicces Syncra Silent pumps are equipped with a synchronous motor and an advanced rotor which makes the pumps 100% silent. International patents and extensive research and development insure all Sicce pumps are state of the art for efficiency and performance.
A new range of pumps which ensure high energy savings, quiet operation, ergonomic design, powerful performance, resistance to harsh conditions, and are reliable.
Syncra Silent, with their innovative technology, are versatile with a range uses. They are ideal for fresh and salt water aquariums, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, indoor & outdoor fountains, water-cooling and all submersible and inline applications which require high performance and total silence.
Thanks to Sicces 35 years of experience, Syncra Silent are equipped with a synchronous motor and an advanced rotor which makes them efficient and silent . . . “even more than a fish!”
Advantages of Synchronous Motors by Sicce Synchronous motors have the following advantages over non-synchronous motors:
* Speed is independent of the load, providing an adequate field current is applied.
* Accurate control in speed and position using open loop controls is possible.
Their power factor can be adjusted to unity by using a proper field current relative to the load.
A capacitive power factor, (current phase leads voltage phase), can be obtained by increasing this current slightly, which can help achieve a better power factor correction.
* Their construction allows for increased electrical efficiency when a low speed is required.
* Better Performance.
* Higher Head Pressure per watt
* Higher Flow Per Watt
* More efficient
* Maximum energy conservation and lower electric bills
* Quiet Operation below 30db
* Much Smoother Rotation
* Less heat transfer
* Fewer vibrations
* Programmable Controls are made possible for automatic speed regulation.
* Rotors can be made smaller than asynchronous motors with better performance