Ecotech Marine Vortech MP40W-QD "Quiet Drive" PumpProduct Code: VOR01004
We currently have 999 in stock.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard in providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched.
* Natural Gyre
* Three dimensional flow patterns
* Comprehensive flow options
* Precise water movement control
The VorTech is no less amazing today than when it was first revolutionized the aquarium hobby. Three generation of pumps, over a decade of flow production, and tens of thousands of healthy aquariums are a testament to this uniquely designed powerhead. At the heart of the VorTech`s success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
* No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
* No wires in the aquarium
* No unwanted heat added to the water column
* No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
* No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the powerhead
QuietDrive builds on the unique advantages of the VorTech`s magnetically couple design and takes it to the next level. The revolutionary new drive system boasts increased efficiency and significantly reduces motor noise.
* More than 6 continuous operation modes
* Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
* 90% less motor noise compared to older MP40wES.
* Up to 40% more output
* Communicates with existing WWD and "W" EcoSmart Pumps
* Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via optional ReefLink
* Power Consumption: 9 to 38 Watts
* Tank Range: 50-500+ gallons
* Max Glass Thickness: 0.75"
* Dryside Dimensions: 3" Diameter, 2.25" Height
* Wetside Dimensions: 3" Diameter, 3" Height
* Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 2.5"
SHORT PULSE MODE
TIDAL SWELL MODE
NUTRIENT TRANSPORT MODE
ESL VIA A MOBILE DEVICE (ReefLink and internet connection required)
BATTERY BACKUP MODE (EcoTech Battery Back-Up required)