Eheim Feeding StationProduct Code: EHM40203
We currently have 999 in stock.
The EHEIM feedingSTATION serves your fish's meals underwater, at a fixed location.
The difference with the EHEIM feedingStation is that the food delivery is controlled from the food chamber - underwater. The fish are already waiting and the food cannot drift very far - everything is eaten and the water will stay cleaner for longer.
An additional benefit is that you can observe and monitor your fish at the feeding station.
Benefits ot the EHEIM feedingSTATION
* There is very little waste from food dispersal
* Everything is eaten.
* No decaying food residue in the decorations or filter
* Less contamination in the water due to the reduction of decaying matter (nitrate and phosphate)
* No oxygen consumption from bacterial decomposition of food residue
* Lower food costs
* All the fish gather in one place which is ideal for you to check for diseases, parasites, inflammation and also for observing feeding behaviour
A sophisticated construction:
*The platform was designed as a base for the EHEIM autofeeder (35810000, EHEIM turtlefeeder (35810010) and the EHEIM TWINfeeder (3582000)
* Universal fitting for frames, glass stays, bars, etc. Clamps included.
* The food chamber (without the base platform) is also suitable for the feeder opening on the * * EHEIM aquarium (VARILUX) hoods
* Can also be used for manual feeding (without a feeder)
* Food chamber can be used as a defrosting station for cubes of frozen food. Suitable for fresh and marine water.