Neptune Systems Apex AquaController PM2 Conductivity, Temperature, I/O Expansion BoxProduct Code: np-pm2
We currently have 1000 in stock.
Neptune Systems Apex AquaController PM2 Conductivity, Temperature, I/O Expansion Box Information
The PM2 probe module, includes support for conductivity (salinity), temperature, and 6 digital inputs. The PM2 features are:
- Monitor/Control Conductivity and temperature.
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc.
- Full datalogging support in Apex Base module.
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system.
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Comes with 3' AquaBus cable.
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings.
- Led Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Compatible with Apex and Apex Lite systems.
Neptune Systems Aquarium Supplies
Neptune Systems is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of aquarium controllers. The company was founded in 1995 for the purpose of developing affordable water quality monitoring and control instrumentation. Their engineering team has extensive expertise in computer hardware and software system design as well as a background in water quality analysis. Neptune Systems uses these finely-honed engineering skills to develop innovative monitoring and control solutions for use in reef and fresh water aquariums, aquaculture tanks, hydroponics systems and general laboratory use. Neptune Systems is best known for their AquaController line. The company is known for their innovation and customer centricity.