SpectraPure 90gpd CSP 3-Stage RO System incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane and 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment and Carbon Block Filters. Inline Dual-probe TDS Meter determines the performance of the RO membrane as well as the DI exhaustion point.
- Remove over 98% of all ionic impurities.
- Remove over 95% of organic impurities.
- Remove colloidal and particulate impurities.
- Remove micro-organisms and pyrogens Remove chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, etc.
- All systems include a 3/4" garden hose adapter.
SpectraPure was established in 1985 and is located in Tempe, Arizona, home of Arizona State University. SpectraPure is dedicated to excellence in the design and manufacture of water filtration and purification systems for household, commercial, laboratory and light industrial applications. Their product lines includes a full range of systems and equipment, including drinking water systems, water softeners, filtration systems, reverse osmosis units, RO/DI and deionization systems and many other technological innovations and water purification accessories. SpectraPure provides innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to water purity problems and applications.