DI-49 Compact 1/2 HP Drop-in Chiller For use with tank sizes up to 425 gallons Flow Rate Min-Max: 10-30 GPM Dimensions: 16.5x16.5x12 Amps: 8.8 Volts: 115v BTU Rating: 4900br>
TradeWind Chillers are built by a staff that has been building reliable chillers for over 25 years. There focus is building the finest, most reliable chillers in the world. In fact, they only build chillers, and they are proudly built in the USA!
They are dedicated to improving there already outstanding products. Our team is headed by Hal Collier, who has earned a reputation for designing chillers that are practical and reliable for the aquarium, commercial, and industrial industries.
They offer inline chillers from 1/5 hp up to 12 hp and drop-in style chillers from 1/5 hp up to our Super 1/3 hp. The Super 1/3 hp is ideal for applications where a 1/3 hp is too small yet a 1/2 hp is too large. All chillers come standard with a 2 year warranty. They also offer an extended warranty for up to 5 years because they have total confidence in the components and the manufacturing of each unit.
TradeWind Chillers feature:
- Condensing unit made by the Copeland Corporation, the most reliable in the industry.
- Molded threaded inlet and outlet on inline models
- Super Flexible drop-in coil, the most flexible in the industry.
- Easy to program electronic controller, available in single or dual stage and accurate up to 1 degree.
- Well probe for controller sensor prevents freeze-ups and prolongs sensor life.
- Insulated refrigerant lines to prevent condensation.
- Side inlet and outlet on inline units makes for a clean installation, while also allowing the removal of the cover without disconnecting the plumbing.
- Every unit built is water-run tested.